By children stuffing the animals themselves they feel a greater connection to their new friend and it provides the children with an engaging, fun activity.
- Open up the back pouch of the bear/animal which is usually Velcro or zipper.
- Begin stuffing by taking small amounts of fluff in your hand and filling the tummy area first. Push it down into the legs and then the arms. Add more stuffing as needed to fill the tummy.
- Make a wish and insert the wishing star.
- Close the pouch and press together the Velcro to seal.
- You are now ready to dress up your new friend.